Samsung Electronics Air Conditioners Europe B.V., part of the worldwide Samsung Electronics, opened in 2017 its Amsterdam-based headquarters to more adequately serve the European market – the world’s second largest and growing air conditioning market and smart building solutions. From this sales office they offer training, technical support and unique distribution operations for the European B2B market.
• Improve the demand, supply, logistic, order desk and MIS footprint;
• Responsible for the process innovations from production to B2B customers;
• Execute demand, supply, logistic, order desk and MIS strategy in (cost-) efficient and continuous improving processes;
• Ensuring of transparency in procedures, contracts and securing and standardization of the processes;
• Improve internal- and external stakeholder management;
• Optimize multi country distribution and storage in main and local warehouses;
• Improve customer satisfaction; delivery reliability, Track and Trace, on-time-delivery and special delivery services for installers;
• Evaluate storage capacity of Samsung warehouses or third party;
• Operational Excellence and KPI management;
• Coach and lead the demand, supply, logistics, order desk and MIS team.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain and/or logistics and/or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Sales planning or Consulting;
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in supply chain management or consulting, a senior position in a complex European logistics in complex matrix and international environments;
• A highly analytical individual who is able to work quite effectively in a multi-cultural technical environment;
• Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this position;
• It is necessary to have and create vision and being future-oriented;
• A qualified candidate demonstrates strong leadership skills;
• An organized and effective, positive and energetic people manager;
• Self-starter, someone who sees opportunities and seizes them;
• Excellent knowledge (speaking and writing) of the English language is mandatory and preferably Dutch and/or any additional European language;
• Willing to travel, not frequently, within Europe.
Hoofdstraat 252, 3972 LK Driebergen-Rijsenburg
+31 (0)343 44 48 68 | firstname.lastname@example.org