Our client Schaeffler is a global technology manufacturer of rolling element bearings for automotive, aerospace and industrial uses. The company thrives to be the preferred supplier for bearings and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to their customers worldwide. Not only in components but also increasingly in services (Industry 4.0). Industry 4.0 (I4.0) is the growth initiative. Since almost three years the department I4.0 Service Solutions creates value-adding solutions to improve the product life cycle as well as processes of any rotating element in industrial sectors by condition monitoring solutions and cloud-based digital services for predictive maintenance.
The I4.0 Service Solutions department is growing and employs around 120 people at 3 locations in Schweinfurt/Germany (HQ), Herzogenrath/Germany and Finland. Schaeffler headquarters are in Herzogenaurach in Germany.
The Strategic Business Field I4.0 Service Solution services different sectors. To further accelerate this growth I4.0 Service Solutions intends to invest specifically in the sector Food & Beverages. To realize the targets, Schaeffler created the new position Business Development Manager Food & Beverages. The main goal is to realise long term profitable global growth of Service Solutions in the Food & Beverages Condition Monitoring Industry. Together with your peers in other sectors and know-how from Schaeffler you bring this start up towards a solid and efficient department.
This is done in close cooperation with the local sales teams in the different countries by early engagement, developing, exploiting and maximizing the Food & Beverages producing business areas, i.e. market share growth, white spot closure, developing entrance strategies and long- and medium-term business opportunity development.
We are looking for an eager, entrepreneurial and result oriented Business Development Manager with international experience in the Food & Beverages process industry.
• As Business Development Manager Food & Beverages you cover the global Food & Beverage process market which is strongly influenced by top customers located in the West European countries, Americas and APAC;
• You develop an in depth knowledge for the (targeted) Food & Beverages producing segments and their requirements in maintenance;
• Additionally you are responsible for the development- and subsequently the execution of a solid global business development strategy and for the coming year, with the help and knowledge of not only the Service Solutions 4.0 department but also from the know-how from Schaeffler for the industrial sector;
• Subsequently you will define the appropriate measures for implementation in close cooperation with the local Regional/Area Senior Management, Field sales and Global Key Account Managers;
• You will facilitate the process of ideas by collaborating internally with different departments and externally by working together with customers, interested third parties, etc.;
• You manage the day-to-day commercial relationship with the customer.
• You hold a bachelor or master degree in a technology area, i.e. IT, Industrial or Electrical Engineering;
• You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a business development role in an international B2B environment specifically in the Food & Beverages process industry;
• Supplemented with a minimum of 7 years of solution- and services selling experience with a detailed knowledge in industrial maintenance digital service or software solution business;
• Preferably you have three years project management experience within multicultural teams in a complex/matrix international environment;
• You have a proven track record of negotiating global frame contracts;
• You are result driven, an excellent goal-getter with respect to his internal and external business partners but always keeps an eye on his own goals;
• You are an innovator and entrepreneur who challenges the status quo and who thinks out-of-the-box. In doing so you are open and flexible;
• You are in possession of excellent communication skills not only for effective conveyance of information but also in making target-group oriented speeches and presentations;
• You have excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Dutch, an understanding in German is a plus;
• Willing to travel.
The position is based in the Benelux. Due to the international focus you travel often, at first within the Benelux and in time globally.
Hoofdstraat 252, 3972 LK Driebergen-Rijsenburg
+31 (0)343 44 48 68 | email@example.com