Aurora is a global and innovative organization in thermal technologies. A manufacturer of climate control systems and components for a wide range of on- and off-road vehicles such as buses, coaches, animal transporters, construction machinery and agricultural machinery. Our client, Aurora Netherlands (90 fte), former Heavac in Nuenen and acquired in 2013 by Aurora, is specialized in products for city and distance buses. The product line encompasses entire systems and the Dutch organization operates in the Benelux and UK.
It is your task to motivate and guide people and the organization. You investigate and monitor processes and strive for a high degree of cost efficiency in order to ensure an optimal balance between the costs and turnover. You plan and implement further measures to restructure the location and create strategic concepts for the further development of Aurora Netherlands in terms of the group of companies. Your team has a day to day responsibility guaranteeing the reliability, availability and safety of the business. You will ensure a demand-driven and cost-efficient output and improve service levels and reduce defect rates and manufacturing costs. You install clear processes, work to a KPI driven organization and will see to cost transparency across the organization. In this position you are in close cooperation with the Technical Director and other stakeholders within the group.
• You hold a bachelor degree;
• You have leadership experience at a senior management level;
• You have several years of relevant work experience in a similar position within a (serial) production environment.
• Supplemented with a track record in operational excellence, restructuring and process optimizationon;
• You have project management experience in complex projects with multicultural teams;
• You are an expert in change management (lean);
• Your style of leadership will be based on clarity and consistency, strong teamwork and coaching ability and a clear human touch to managing people with the capability to motivate and mobilize them,
• Personal skills: A people manager who knows how to connect and let colleagues perform, organizational sensitive, having a proactive and hands on mentality and has excellent strategic and analytical skills. You are result oriented, decisive, energetic and have an ambition for organisational and personal development;
• You are fluency in Dutch and English and comfortable working in an international business environment.